Friday, January 30, 2009

Jan 28 - 30

28/365 - A quick stop at the donut shop before we went to the Montessori school to turn in our enrollment paperwork. Cambry will be going to school 2 days a week for now, until I go back to work.
"Where the Road Leads"

29/365 - I had an interview today at a great real estate appraisal firm. My childcare plans backfired and Boston ended up coming to the interview with me. He was quite the charmer. Later in the day, Cambry and I went to the park by our house. (Photo courtesy of the auto timer setting on my camera.) It was her idea that I ride the slide repeatedly with her. It was a blast though. We stayed long enough to watch the sunset.

30/365 - Joe's new parter's wife invited us to their home for a play date today. We had a wonderful time. It was refreshing to spend time with an adult. (Joe is still gone.) Cambry jumped on a trampoline for the first time, and even helped to make cupcakes.
So I tried, and tried, and tried to get this shot to come out. It is a shot of the moon and the lone star, straight up and slightly left. It was stunning in the sky - my photo skills (or lack there of) did not justice to this incredible site. I will work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment